I’ve been nominated!!!
It’s very heartwarming that a newbie like me to be nominated for this award. I really did not expect this, thanks to
Niccimcshane for nominating me. It is truly an honor just being nominated for this award. So now i have to answer the questions i guess haha.
My 3 Questions:
1. Name three celebrities you most admire.
1st Robert de niro he’s a really the best actor or all time. For me he is an all natural i dont even see it as acting, it was as if i was’nt watching a movie at all.
2nd Jennifer Lopez aka Jlo was born in Bronx in 1969 she’s a beautiful singer and a great actress. Admired her for being a strong woman never gave up on her dreams. It only shows that anything is possible keep chasing your dreams.
3rd Angelina Jolie multi awarded actress 3 golden globe awards and what admire the most about her is that she is a humanitarian. Its not just all about fame or fortune for this woman she’s a genuine person which make her even more beautiful.
2. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
I want to be a modern day robinhood, i want to help those people in the slum areas. The reason for that its because i dont need to be visible to help others and be given an award or gratitude. We don’t need to show it if we really wanna help others, I dnt do it for fame but i do it because I want to.
3. What do you love most about blogging?
I express my opinions thoughts and experiences and share it with my readers. It has always been a dream of mine to write and make an impact on peoples lives. I dnt do it to be famous but like this one i was’nt expecting to be nominated for this but i really really do appreciate it. Living on the face of the earth is one thing but making other peoples lives easier or making them realize of the values of life its really uplifting. Iam really looking forward to help in a way or the other all those people who needs some realization.
Thank you so much Niccimcshane it is truly an honor to be nominated, thank you for the trust and confidence.
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions of your choice.
I nominate he following:
My 3 questions are:
1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. Who do you look up to or inspire you to blog?
3. What topics matter to you most and catches your attention?